- 100% Soy Wax Candle
- Cotton Wick - Lead and Zinc Free
- Paraffin Free
- Palm Free
- Burn time is between 20-25 hours for the 4 oz. tin or 40 hours for the 8oz tin (once available).
- Each candle comes with a lid to keep out dust and debris
- Peach - Be reminded of country summers with hints of mint and sweet orange. Peach tones are balanced with leafy greens for a natural sensation. And musk sweetens the blend from within.
- Relax (lemon lavender) - Nothing says relax then the aromatic blend of lemon, citrus and lavender that intertwines with sweet vanilla and soothing musk.
- Cashmere Vanilla - Add to your bubble bath with hints of warm vanilla, enhanced by cashmere and sweet amber and notes of fruity citrus.
- Sea Salt & Orchid - Relax and release with a spa day in a candle. Tropical floral notes with both sweet and salty highlights, wrapped around revitalizing auras of cleansing ozone.
- Tropical - Are you ready for the tropical island? Tropical is a juice blend of ripe mango, grapefruit, and pear highlights.
- Oasis - Oasis will have you feeling refreshed with this blend of fresh fragrant cactus flowers, a light creamy coconut with a sandalwood and musk base that will delight your senses.
- Bliss - This fresh and sweet fragrance is perfectly blended with exotic flowers and rich fruit and grounded with mossy and wood base notes to dazzle your senses and have you feeling bliss in your beautiful!
- Lemon Breeze - This scent is full of sunshine with hints of lemon and vanilla with pops of lavender to enhance your beautiful mood.
- Him - Beautiful, watch out for this scent! It's screams sensual with it's masculine inspired dose of oak, woods, with a touch of bourbon.
Typically, a 4oz candle will fill a small room such as a bathroom, office or smaller bedroom. Once available, the 8oz candle will fill a living room, kitchen or larger bedroom.
When burning your soy candle for the first time, try to allow the candle to burn for 2.5 - 3 hours so that it creates a full melt pool which creates its' "memory". Creating this initial "memory" will help the candle to burn better and increase its' scent throw.
To prevent your soy candle from producing black soot, always trim your wick to 1/4" before lighting your candle.
All candles are a fire hazard. Therefore, please do the following:
- Burn your candle in sight.
- Do not burn your handle lower than 1/2" of an inch from the bottom. For your safety, do not burn until there is nothing left. Allow wax to harden before relighting, touching or moving.
- Do not burn for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Burn on a level, heat resistant surface
- Do not burn near anything flammable
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Those these candles. The fragrance lasts a long time and can even be noticed when not lit. Will definitely be purchasing again